South America Travel
CookTravel.net offers travel agent services to South America and discounted airfare to South America. We are confident that we can provide you with both substantial travel savings and superior, VIP service for all your travel needs in South America.
Why Book your South America Travel with Us?
- South America Airfares Savings of 10%-60% Off – Whether you are flying in two months or within 24 hours, we’ll help you secure discount corporate airfare for up to 60% off.
- “2 for 1” South America Airfares – Receive a second ticket for your spouse, friend, or colleague at no extra cost when you fly with select South America airlines.
- Fully Refundable & Transferable – We understand how hectic and uncertain travel can be. That’s why most of the discount South America plane tickets we offer are fully changeable and refundable.
- Pay With Points – Membership Rewards® Pay with Points. American Express® Cardmembers now have the ability to use Membership Rewards® points to pay for all or part of their trip. Fly anytime, anywhere…and pay EVEN LESS…with the new Pay with Points program!
- Superior Customer Service – Our dedicated agents average 10+ years of experience each. You’ll reach a real “live” person each time you call and your requests will be handled quickly and professionally.
Virgin Atlantic has 16 Airbus A330-900neos ordered, the first of which will be delivered [Read More…]
On the condition of anonymity, we had a seasoned pilot share some salacious gossip [Read More…]
If you’ve so much as googled “summer travel,” you’ve undoubtedly come across an article [Read More…]
There’s no doubt that travel is full of unexpected, from rental car mishaps to [Read More…]
Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and American Airlines offer non-stop [Read More…]
Britain is welcoming vaccinated Americans as well as European Union with the recent change of [Read More…]
For U.S. Travelers, a full return to Europe is almost here!
Early this morning, USA Today announced that [Read More…]
How two lawmakers are championing the elimination of expiration dates.
This past week, two U.S. [Read More…]
For months, we’ve been raising the alarm… and now the Wall Street Journal has [Read More…]
For most of us, wearing a mask has become a part of everyday life. [Read More…]
After a year like none other, your spouse deserves more than just chocolates or [Read More…]
Plane Tickets? Check.
Proof of negative COVID-19 test? Um…
This past Tuesday, when new regulations [Read More…]
It may be hard to believe there were some positive outcomes from a year [Read More…]
While we are counting down the minutes till the new year (goodBYE, 2020!!), we [Read More…]
‘Covid-Tested’ Flights Opens Travel Corridor Between Italy and U.S. in Mid-December
After months of border closures and travel restrictions [Read More…]
This past week —while the nation’s attention was zeroed in on the election— American Airlines quietly [Read More…]
Any parent will tell you: virtual schooling is HARD work.
Whether it’s making sure your [Read More…]
In an effort to revive international travel, Homeland Security officials report a plan to “safely encourage [Read More…]
Healthy for the holiday: Preflight rapid testing eliminates quarantine requirements for many countries
In an effort to restore travelers’ faith in flying, eliminate health-related concerns, and ensure [Read More…]
Mark your calendars…
If you typically travel during the holiday season, be it to your [Read More…]
Working remote these days?
Here’s a quick 1-minute video on how to change your Zoom background.
But the REAL secret [Read More…]
With historic heat waves, an aggressive hurricane season and now five million acres of [Read More…]
If you’re planning on traveling internationally in the next ten months and need a [Read More…]
It’s official: the Croatian Government has confirmed that leisure travelers from around the world [Read More…]
Many travelers have swapped their globe-trotting vacations for road trips and staycations. But for [Read More…]
Cruise ships have been actively working with the CDC companies to ensure they are in strict [Read More…]
Frequent flyer miles, also known as travel points or airline miles, are a part of airline [Read More…]
After nearly three months of lockdown, the thought of traveling again may feel like [Read More…]
Seeing some enticingly low airfare right now?We are, too.
The real question is: is it smart [Read More…]