Credit Voucher Request
All Cook Travel Credit Vouchers that are issued due to COVID-19:
- are valid for booking three years from the date of issue.
- are valid for the amount previously spent on the fare, fuel surcharge and airport taxes, including extra services purchased.
- are valid as payment for all international business class flights
- are valid as payment for taxes and other fees.
- are non-refundable, non-returnable, and have no monetary value.
- can only be used for services as per description on the voucher.
- may not be sold or redeemed for cash.
- will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- are void if used for commercial or promotional purposes, purchased, sold, advertised for sale, or bartered.
The Cook Travel Credit Voucher is a form of refund for services not rendered. By accepting a travel credit voucher as a form of refund you agree that the Travel Credit Voucher is a valid form of reimbursement and that the related card transaction will no longer be open for disputes. The conditions listed above must all be met in order to be eligible to receive a travel credit voucher.
Except where prohibited by law, Cook Travel reserves the right to refuse, void, cancel or hold for review any Travel Credit Voucher issued where a dispute has been filed or in connection with a violation of these terms and conditions.
Please submit the form below to request a Credit Voucher for future travel.